VitiFerm™ BIO Pinot Alba
VitiFerm™ Pinot Alba BIO is a new yeast strain (Species Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), which has been carefully selected from a complete organic habitat.
In the selection process, special attention was given to select a strain with special properties in order to ferment white wines with a pronounced battonâge character due to a quick release of the polysaccharides form inside the yeasts.
This yeast strain has been selected due to its proven natural physiological characteristics in order to produce wines dominated by strong influence from the terroir and selected grapes.
Packing units: 0,5kg | 10kg
- Broad flavour spectrum and high alcohol tolerance.
- Emphasizes more the yellow fruit characters and creaminess in all wines.
- Low nutrient consumption.
- Low SO2 formation, ideal for the following MLF.
- Free from emulsifiers, petrochemicals and other synthetic compounds.
- Certified organic according EC regulations.
- Ideal for Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris and Auxerrois.